Drag to reposition cover

Official Minelist | 8/27/19

• Ever want to show off your product, thread, or other approved site? Now you can by advertising on Minelist! Learn More or click the link in the forums section of the navigation.
Welcome to the Minelist Market
Join this amazing group of people and start discussing what you like.
Register now

Julius

Staff member
Administrator
Aug 4, 2019
Hi everyone,
Sorry for waiting so long to push another update, it has been a long past few weeks. I am extremely happy at the rate we are growing and happy you guys enjoy the site so far. We are always looking to find bugs and add new things so make sure to make suggestions!

Host Changes

Due to how much we have been growing, we have upgraded our hosting to provide the fastest, most efficient website possible. Now there are minimal errors and our limits are endless!

Staff Changes

Staff Applications are currently closed as we don't want to have a huge staff team for such a small community so as we grow we will recruit more! Here are our recent staff changes:

@Aiden has resigned.
@Merittex has resigned.
@Kyuzto has been demoted.
@Jacksterc125 has been promoted to System Administrator.
@SkidsRUs has returned as Dispute Resolver/Moderator.
@Ghast has been promoted to Resource Mod.

Please make sure to congratulate any new staff members and thank them for their constant hard work!

Price Changes

Thanks to a few recent suggestions, we have changed name color prices to be non-subscription based and made a few price changes. If you're interested in supporting Minelist or just want some cool, extra perks check out account upgrades below!

Account Upgrades

Medals

We finally released our awesome medals! You may have received a First 150 medal for being one of the first 150 members registered on Minelist! We currently only have a few medals such as the First 150, Retired Staff, $5-$250 Donation Medals. If anyone is interested in donating to receive a donation medal you can start a conversation with me on-site. Thanks for your support!

Growing as a Community

I am very happy with how Minelist's beta release went, but I don't want to stop there. I need the communities help in growing the forum and your guys help in keeping it active. We will be hosting plenty of events in the upcoming weeks and there is so many more features to come so make sure to head over to suggestions and let us know what you guys want to see here at Minelist! Have a great day :cool:

Jacksterc125

Staff member
System Admin
Resource Mod
Diamond
Aug 17, 2019
Looking forward to see where this community is going

Merittex

Diamond
Gold
Iron
Aug 7, 2019
Looking forward to see this community grow even bigger

Ghast

Staff member
Resource Mod
Diamond
Gold
Iron
Aug 8, 2019
Excited to see where this leads to!

Finn

Designer
Staff member
Chat Moderator
Aug 5, 2019
Yes no yes yes ?

! Epic

Storm

Staff member
Manager
Gold
Iron
Aug 21, 2019
Happy to see that this is doing good can’t wait to see it grow even bigger!

Basion

Retired Mineman
Staff member
Aug 5, 2019
Cool, I can't wait to see this website progress!

Cod3x

Powerful Imaginations
Iron
Aug 8, 2019
Happy to see that MineList is growing bigger and progressing very well!

oHippo

Iron
Aug 9, 2019
Congratulations to all the staff members who received a promotion. I'm also glad to hear that there has been a host change haha.