Selling AW Sub Account

• Ever want to show off your product, thread, or other approved site? Now you can by advertising on Minelist! Learn More or click the link in the forums section of the navigation.
Welcome to the Minelist Market
Join this amazing group of people and start discussing what you like.
Register now

Red

Aug 10, 2019
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey MineList,

I'm looking to trade my 200-day Aimware Sub, for someone to purchase me a one-two month code for onetap.su. I would attempt to sell the AW Account, But I do not have PayPal currently. I do not know how to get it verified, therefore, I am selling this account (which you can buy it for a year for ~$120; for a cheat that's $25 PayPal / $20 CoinBase/Stripe.

If someone is willing to do this, please shoot me a forums message or on telegram (fastest) @OptifineCape

Strange

Aug 11, 2019
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
AimWareis a nice HvH cheat, but from my understanding, OneTap is a much better HvH cheat. Finding a buyer might be a little difficult.

OP
Red

Red

Aug 10, 2019
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
AimWareis a nice HvH cheat, but from my understanding, OneTap is a much better HvH cheat. Finding a buyer might be a little difficult.
I personally like OneTap for its legit area. Aimware is pretty good for HvH but I'm aiming to try onetap. Due to this, a 200day account for a 30-60d seems fair imo.