Requesting KentonoCC | Looking for investors

• Ever want to show off your product, thread, or other approved site? Now you can by advertising on Minelist! Learn More or click the link in the forums section of the navigation.
Welcome to the Minelist Market
Join this amazing group of people and start discussing what you like.
Register now

System

Aug 11, 2019
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
1566679805613.png

Hey guys. I am System. Formally known as Herku or t0an. And I am making this thread today in Mine-list to find investors for this project.

Why should we choose you?
We provide a quality PvP experience different from the others. We will have an OG, OP and Emerald Economy HCF. We will listen to player feedback and get the PvP community back to its standard. We will be using Kohi's KB values, bringing back Emerald economy styled HCF and way more. We will also have SoupHCF along with uHCF (HCF but UHC styled) and many more gamemodes to come. We will not be one of those boring old PvP servers with no spark, no creativity nor a cliché PvP server. We will be a unique and fun environment for the players to seek a good PvP styled server to enjoy.

What is currently finished in Kentono:

Hub
Server-Core (Bans, permissions alert etc).
HCF (WIP)

ROI.
The ROI will be rely on your investment. For example if you invest 150 you will get 30% ROI back and so on. (Will be discussed in Discord.)

Contact me on Discord:
t0an#2212

Last edited: