Official Minelist | Halloween Update, Gradient Names, and more!

• Ever want to show off your product, thread, or other approved site? Now you can by advertising on Minelist! Learn More or click the link in the forums section of the navigation.
Welcome to the Minelist Market
Join this amazing group of people and start discussing what you like.
Register now

Julius

Administrator
Aug 4, 2019
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
minelist_halloween (1).png

Hey everyone,
I hope everyone is having a wonderful week and school is going well! As you see, Halloween is here at Minelist! I hope you all are as excited as I am for what's to come and I hope everyone is enjoying the site. Thank you all for the support and if you haven't already make sure to join our discord here to get more frequent updates and small giveaways!

Halloween!

As you can see, there has been some changes to our logo and theme :eek: Thanks to our developer badplye badplye we were able to get an awesome theme that will last all of October! Not only that, but we will be having a 65% sale off ALL advertisements on our site. If you are interested head over to our ads manager page for more details, don't forget to use code SPOOKY2019!

Gradient Name Colors!

Yup! We have just implemented 4 different gradient name colors which will all be available in account upgrades shortly! Any user who purchases a gradient name color during the month of October will receive a free week long sticky thread!

Account Upgrades

Other Information

Regarding the Halloween giveaway, that will be held in the Contests/Giveaway forum sometime tonight, so make sure to be on the look out for it! We may or may not be giving away a limited time name color along with some medals for all users who enter ;)

I would just like to say for the lack of communication and updates, I have been very busy with school and just overall life alongside Jack and badplye. I appreciate all of the support and we will be doing more advertisement soon enough, for now we are just managing our lives but soon enough we hope to see the forum thriving!

Have a spooky week! :devilish:
Julius

OP
Julius

Julius

Administrator
Aug 4, 2019
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Gradients are now buyable and we have made some price changes to regular name colors :)