RevVs's Dispute

• Ever want to show off your product, thread, or other approved site? Now you can by advertising on Minelist! Learn More or click the link in the forums section of the navigation.
Welcome to the Minelist Market
Join this amazing group of people and start discussing what you like.
Register now
Status
Not open for further replies.

FazalGG

Aug 21, 2019
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
User name: FazalGG

Offender:
RevVs

ML Profile Link:
https://mine-list.com/market/members/revvs.52/

Aliases.:
Tempos

Date:
Aug 21, 2019

Dispute Details:
RACIST AND RACIALLY PROFILED ME

Proof:
i5lfjf.png

Basion

Retired Mineman
Aug 5, 2019
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I thought I'd bring it to your attention that the proof that you've provided isn't sufficient. Get some better proof instead of a one line screenshot of something that may or may not be fabricated. For example, show us this message along with the rest of your discord window in a screen recording so that we know that this photo hasn't be doctored in some way whether that be through Photoshop® or Inspect Element. Thank you for cooperation.

NoOne

Managment | CandyCloud
Banned
Iron
Aug 7, 2019
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I can vouch for this, I was in the discord at the time of it being posted.

Basion

Retired Mineman
Aug 5, 2019
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I can vouch for this, I was in the discord at the time of it being posted.
Has it been deleted since then? Alright, thank you for voicing in your vouch, it really helps out!

RevVs

Aug 7, 2019
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I don't know why this is being brought up. The discord is literally about this. We make these jokes all the time. They harass me all the time then come with the excuse of "Oh I was high man sorry" which you do all the time, but you don't see me posting shit like this on here but suddenly. Does he decide to post one thing out of context? Everyone in that discord makes jokes like that towards him, but you don't see him posting it on minelist. It's him literally just harassing me for no reason. When I don't do shit to him. I won't go down this immature road like you're doing, but If I have to I will bring up all the harassments you sent with you, Andre, and spaceog. I'm actually done with you guys shit-talking me constantly when I don't say anything in the chat. it's always "you're broke", making fun of my job(which is pet sitting and farm work), me going to community college, and other things I just can't think of at the moment. I'm done will all your bullshit. You and ItsSpaceOG ItsSpaceOG, Andre is actually chill. but you two, its always harassing me. You're only nice to me when it comes to Wanting money out of me or needs me to help him pay for something. Other than that, you're harassing me. here are a couple of examples

When he wants money or me to pay something for him. he's all nice and apologetic
1566529924452.png

When I'm clearly not interested at this point with buying the product for him or ONLY wanted a quote. He harasses me until I respond(basically like this when he doesn't want something from me)
1566529977686.png
1566530081117.png

And yet you don't see me posting shit about them when they harass me. With how Fazal treats me. Are you surprised that I don't want to buy anything from him at this point? yet, he has the NERVE to post this shit on minelist. I'm seriously don't with this harassment from both. I'd like to also state, fazal, you defended SpaceOG when he literally owes me money which he SCAMMED and still owes me $60. With also, you use to HATE ItsSpaceOG because he still had access to PvPingMc's server when andre purchased it. Then took your custom plugins. Now, you're all goody with him? you turn tables real quickly

Last edited:

RevVs

Aug 7, 2019
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

Hope this solves any issues
I left that discord due to them keep harassing me daily. I regret what I posted and that was out of hand. Which fazal I'm sorry for going out of line for that one, but you and spaceog have said WAY worst to me. I'm trying to defend myself when they harass me and think its all fun and games. So something bad slipped like that, which I shouldn't have said.

here's also to my statement above regarding them harassing me because of my job. There's literally proof there them directing it towards me. Which was in that GIF Donald
1566530724326.png

Proof I left the discord
1566531036157.png

Last edited:

Basion

Retired Mineman
Aug 5, 2019
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I don't know why this is being brought up. The discord is literally about this. We make these jokes all the time. They harass me all the time then come with the excuse of "Oh I was high man sorry" which you do all the time, but you don't see me posting shit like this on here but suddenly. Does he decide to post one thing out of context? Everyone in that discord makes jokes like that towards him, but you don't see him posting it on minelist. It's him literally just harassing me for no reason. When I don't do shit to him. I won't go down this immature road like you're doing, but If I have to I will bring up all the harassments you sent with you, Andre, and spaceog. I'm actually done with you guys shit-talking me constantly when I don't say anything in the chat. it's always "you're broke", making fun of my job(which is pet sitting and farm work), me going to community college, and other things I just can't think of at the moment. I'm done will all your bullshit. You and ItsSpaceOG ItsSpaceOG, Andre is actually chill. but you two, its always harassing me. You're only nice to me when it comes to Wanting money out of me or needs me to help him pay for something. Other than that, you're harassing me. here are a couple of examples

When he wants money or me to pay something for him. he's all nice and apologetic
View attachment 200

When I'm clearly not interested at this point with buying the product for him or ONLY wanted a quote. He harasses me until I respond(basically like this when he doesn't want something from me)
View attachment 201
View attachment 202

And yet you don't see me posting shit about them when they harass me. With how Fazal treats me. Are you surprised that I don't want to buy anything from him at this point? yet, he has the NERVE to post this shit on minelist. I'm seriously don't with this harassment from both. I'd like to also state, fazal, you defended SpaceOG when he literally owes me money which he SCAMMED and still owes me $60. With also, you use to HATE ItsSpaceOG because he still had access to PvPingMc's server when andre purchased it. Then took your custom plugins. Now, you're all goody with him? you turn tables real quickly
Could you provide me with a screen recording instead of some screenshots because screenshots can be easily fabricated. Preferably, show the screen recording with you using the desktop Discord client and scroll through the chat highlighting these comments. If these comments have since been deleted, please show the recording anyway,

Basion

Retired Mineman
Aug 5, 2019
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'm making this post ahead of time since I might be busy but, it does seem that both parties have made remarks towards each other and that neither of them give a thought about it since it's just how they converse. The "lets hop on minelist and get you banned" from Fazal in Mojang's gif doesn't paint a good picture of him. Please feel free to provide more information so that the dispute resolver can reach a verdict.

Storm

Gold
Iron
Aug 21, 2019
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Why is this being posted on here..? This was on Discord how are you going to ban him on ML when this was from a totally different site, discord has no affiliation with ML. You don't see me getting banned on Hypixel for something that I said on discord or anywhere else.

RevVs

Aug 7, 2019
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'm making this post ahead of time since I might be busy but, it does seem that both parties have made remarks towards each other and that neither of them give a thought about it since it's just how they converse. The "lets hop on minelist and get you banned" from Fazal in Mojang's gif doesn't paint a good picture of him. Please feel free to provide more information so that the dispute resolver can reach a verdict.

Basion Basion just click on those. That's a domain hook on for sharex.

OP
F

FazalGG

Aug 21, 2019
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
hell ye i ask for money wtf who doesnt want money
but i figured it out revvs is the wrong person to ask for money that boi big broke owns a android
and its funny u be using my domain for screenshots thats how u know u on some broke shit
and me being nice and askin for money is nothing bad?
but callin some1 a terrorist for no reason is fukced up!
and i wasnt harrassing ur jobbb
you were harassing ItsSpaceOG ItsSpaceOG for being a highschool dropout and said people cant be successful without a high school diploma and i showed that being a truck driver can get u $80k / year and requires no high school diploma and you said "who the fuck wants to be a truck driver" and in reponser i said who the fuck wants to be a dog sitter?
and why wouldnt i get this racist piece of garbage banned? get him away from the community? https://viraxis.net/screenshots/x4wjxv.gif he only showing you parts of a screenshot. he wastes everyones times comes to me literally every week tryinna buy a plugin from me or plugins and then never buys it but spends alot of time which couldve been put to other places which would actualy make money

and yes i admit it
im only in this for the money! who actually fucking plays this game?
WE ALL WANT MONEY

OP
F

FazalGG

Aug 21, 2019
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
also if he doesnt want a product he can clear say "I DONT WANT IT NO MORE" but nope he never ever tells me that so obcviously i would think hes interested and ask to pay so i can give him the product he also harasses ItsSpaceOG ItsSpaceOG for being a college dropout https://viraxis.net/screenshots/ws1jt4.gif proof right there
thats when he showed his true colors when people in the chat were teasing him for e dating.
revvs is a fake.

OP
F

FazalGG

Aug 21, 2019
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
revvs says u speakin about turning tables u used to hate drop and once he talks a lil nice to u, u fucking love him now. you turn tables faster then you switch e girls

SkidsRUs

Dispute Resolver
Gold
Iron
Aug 7, 2019
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
According to the screenshots, it looks like the discord was created with no rules or terms of service, therefore all information within the discord is not against our rules. If the discord has rules or terms of service and the rules was broken by the user, the user may be punished for breaking the rules in that server and qualifying for breaking MineList rules.

As for the screenshots, it appears that they where created before MineList was created, therefore the proof is invalid.

F FazalGG, If you can provide proof of the user breaking rules with appropriate timeframes, the user will be punished.

SkidsRUs

Dispute Resolver
Gold
Iron
Aug 7, 2019
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Apologies for the delay on the final verdict.

F FazalGG has failed to provide proof that the User has broken our rules there, therefore this User will stay unbanned.

Dispute Closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.